Obsidian enables security teams to protect their Box environments from data breaches, account sprawl, and inappropriate access. Get started with Obsidian in minutes with no agents or software to deploy, and instantly get a unified view of access, privileges, and activity. Discover threats, mitigate risks, threats, and fix poor security hygiene with powerful built-in alerts and analytics.
With Obsidian, you can protect your Box environment against overshared data, excessive privileges, and more in minutes:
● Get visibility and detections around publicly shared data and files being accessed by external users.
● Combine Box security alerts with Obsidian’s threat detection rules and models.
● Get an inventory of access and privileges. Monitor for privilege elevation and admin sprawl.
● Monitor activity across all your Box accounts in a single console. Save time with normalized activity data for easier triage, investigation and hunting.
● Remediate issues by locking accounts and unsharing files, or use Obsidian’s API to send alerts to your SIEM or SOAR of choice for centralized response